Our EV fleet charging plans are specially designed to accommodate the needs and requirements of Electric Vehicle Fleet Owners. Our plans offer a reduced per kWh rate and streamlined control and reporting on usage.
Effective EV fleet management includes ensuring a fair price for charging. Our reduced rate means that EV charging costs less for commercial fleets than for private electric vehicles.
We charge per unit of electricity known as Kilowatt hour (kWh). The mileage you will get per kWh will depend on your vehicle and driving style.
See our Fleet Price Plans for electric commercial vehicles below.
Added benefits for electric vehicle fleet owners
We include a suite of fleet solutions for charging to make EV fleet management as simple as possible. Other benefits include fixed account maintenance fees, which are less than membership fees, and flexibility to add and remove accounts and access cards.*
Commercial fleet solutions & management - what's included?
- The ability to monitor usage across your entire electric fleet
- The ability to track, analyse and control EV fleet charging costs
- The ability to conveniently manage and group drivers, access cards, vehicles and account information
- Charge and go via our EV Plug In app
- Live charge point map
- Access to 24/7 customer care support
- Free ESB Energy charge point access cards
- Collective billing and account management for easy EV fleet management
- Additional payment methods**
* Your electric fleet plan might change if you add accounts beyond the predefined limit. Please refer to your plan details
**Our system currently supports debit and credit card payments only. Other payment facilities such as Direct Debit will soon be available for fleet customers.
ESB reserves the right to change the rate you pay at its sole discretion.
Note: To ensure a charge point is available for the next user, a long stay fee of £10 will apply for charging sessions longer than 1 hour.